The NROC Network (http://nrocnetwork.org) is the primary source of information and assistance for all NROC members. The NROC Network includes several sections in the main header menu that will be of particular interest as you approach implementation:
- Courses – Find information, installation guides, downloadable resources, implementation tips, and webinars for all NROC Courses.
- Tools - Detailed information on the free and member-only versions of HippoCampus and EdReady, our web-based tools.
- Professional Development - NROC's calendar reflects professional development opportunities that are open to all. Browse our webinars addressing online learning in general, as well as specific uses of NROC materials.
- Connect with Members - Our community of education professionals is open to members and non-members, to share ideas and solutions using NROC materials.
- Support Options -- submit a ticket, browse the knowledge base and more
Some content at NROCnetwork.org is secure, and can only be downloaded and distributed by authorized personnel at your institution. The designated project manager for your NROC membership has been provided with an access code, and can inform you who to contact for assistance with secure content.
For additional details, see our helpful articles in the NROC Network knowledge base.