The NROC Course Manager, which stores student data for the DevMath Pre-Assessment courses, has received a makeover and feature upgrades.
This change is implemented seamlessly for all users: you will see the difference when you log in, via the Course Management and Reporting link in your course or as an administrator.
The new version includes the following updates:
- Tabbed interface with "help" links leading to the Knowledge Base.
- All student progress is now saved automatically and a new bookmarking feature allows students to easily pick up where they left off.
- Integrated email (optional) automatically captures a screen grab for students to submit questions to instructors while working through a topic.
- Detailed reporting of student work within a topic and by learning objective includes time spent in each element of the topic (warm-up, presentation, worked example, practice, review).
- Scores for warm-ups, practice and reviews are also available.