EdReady is a cloud-based application that personalizes the pathways to college readiness via referral to appropriate digital resources. By default, users are directed to resource components of the NROC Developmental Math program, but other resource collections are optionally included as well.
- Win 10 - Edge, Firefox, Chrome
Win 8 - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Mac - Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- iOS - Safari
A high-speed Internet connection such as DSL or Cable Modem is highly recommended.
We do not support the following systems:
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) when used with Windows 10. Please use the default Windows 10 browser, Edge.
- Acer Chromebook C710-2487 (Manufactured in 2013)
By default, students will also need a valid email address to register an account on EdReady. This email will serve as their username when logging in. It is important that students:
- Have the ability to receive messages from the @edready.org domain, or they will be unable to activate their account or receive password reset notifications.
- If they are using an email address provided by your institution, please ensure that emails from outside domains are accepted.
- Can access this email account in the location where they'll be using EdReady.
- For example, if your students will be allowed to use their personal email account (such as gmail.com), it will be important that they can log into their email inbox at the location where they are expected to use EdReady.
These email-access requirements only accrue when students are first setting up accounts, and when resetting passwords. They will not need further access to email in order to use EdReady on a day-to-day basis.
Note: NROC members with custom EdReady domains may request single-sign-on (SSO) integration with an external student-information system or other account-management software, in which case the email access requirement can be waived. Please discuss your preferences and requirements with NROC staff. Depending on the nature of the requested integration, additional set-up fees may be required and completion may take up to eight weeks.