Previous: Students: Goals
IMPORTANT: This feature was enabled at 10PM Pacific on Aug 26, 2016. You will only see sessions that occurred after this date listed in this table.
EdReady tracks each session executed by a student or an administrator. A session is defined as the period between logging in and logging out (or being timed out). Each session is shown on its own row and the following fields are available for each row:
- Log In: the date and time the session began
- Log Out: the date and time the session ended
- Session Time: total length of time of the session (format: HH:mm:ss)
- Time Studying: amount of time the student spent studying the included learning resources during this session (format: HH:mm:ss)
- Details: Clicking this link will provide a detailed view of the student's activity during the selected session. You can also click the Change View link to see a table view of the session detail.
- Connection: Clicking this link will show the browser and type of device the student used to access EdReady
As with other tables, you can sort and filter using the top section of any column and can click the Email Data button to have the details sent to you in Excel format.
Next: Students: Study Paths