Group Administrators can give administrator and moderator rights to members of their group.
- Visit your group's home page.
- Click "Manage Group" in the left navigation menu.
- Click the "Community Members" tab.
- For each member, you have a choice: click on "Promote to Admin" to give the member administrative privileges. Click "Promote to Mod" to give the member moderator privileges.
- Has all the same rights as the original group administrator.
- Can change the group's details, settings, photo/logo, and custom fields.
- Can promote or demote other members as Admins or Mods.
- Moderators do not have the ability to change group settings, picture/logo, etc.
- If your group has a discussion forum, moderators can moderate the discussion.
- Moderators can kick and ban users who abuse their rights as group members.